I don’t understand why these humans won’t let me eat green onion. It’s not like their mouth will smell of onion. Humans and their silly logic …
Tag Archives | cat
„They cook this yummy, delicious, pinkish salmon salad. And they eat it. In front of me. I didn’t get a bite. Not one. I mean, I am a cat. I am supposed to eat fish and they gave me none of that amazing dish. They could at least have bought me some cat salmon treats. [...]
I might ask for a fellow cat. But I don’t like to share my bed, my litter box, my food. And above all I don’t share my humans with other cats
When a cat trusts you it means that you can do this: And this: And especially this:
You shall give all your toys to me! Otherwise I will kill any intruder by any means … … and I shall rip their hearts out:
They tried to bribe me with alcohol, but I said … no, no, no! I’d rather get drunk on my catnip… But I would love some salmon salad …
„How to unleash hell on Earth. Just pee in the wrong place. Wait for a woman to scream and then all hell shall be unleashed! You can thank me later, now I’m busy running away from my hell.” „Meow meoww meows! (that’s Happy New Year in cat language!)”
December 1st represents the national holiday of Romania, the Great Union Day. It marks the unification of Transylvania and provinces of Banat, Basarabia and Bukovina with the Romanian Kingdom in 1918. The Romanian flag is blue, yellow and red. Blue represents the sky and the air, the most noble elements after fire. This symbolizes the good faith [...]
So what if it’s six o’clock in the morning? It’s the perfect time to play in bed! Ok, human, it’s time to wake up! Grab that camera and my feathery stick and let’s have some fun. You can tell that my human was sleepy when she took this photo because I look bad in it. [...]
In case you didn’t know, yes, you do need a college degree to post pictures of cats on the internet and write a blog about a cat. Just ask the … whole wide world!
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...