So what if it’s six o’clock in the morning? It’s the perfect time to play in bed! Ok, human, it’s time to wake up! Grab that camera and my feathery stick and let’s have some fun. You can tell that my human was sleepy when she took this photo because I look bad in it. [...]
Tag Archives | cat toys
I love to play and I love to jump as high as I can. I wish my humans would play with me more and more. Now they have more toys so they should pay me more attention. So what if I pant like a dog? It means I really love my toys, right?! What can I [...]
Although it is a very hot summer in Romania, TheMitsi is still a very playful cat. She got new toys and she’s running around the house every morning and every evening like a cat athlete. Do you have something for me? What’s that? Pink and fluffy Looks interesting. Might give it a paw … Mine, [...]
… you’d better come and get it and bring me something tasty!
The perfect plan in catching a red ribbon. Step one: notice the ribbon! Step two: ambush the ribbon! Step three: chew on it to take its superpowers! And that’s the proper way to defeat a red ribbon! No need to thank me, I already know I’m a brilliant cat! Love, TheMitsi!
Yeah, she loves those dices. I used to throw two or 4 dices and watch my cat try to catch all those dices. It’s really fun, you should try it. After about 20 minutes my cat starts panting like a dog. It’s good exercise for days when felines are very active and won’t go to [...]
How come that whenever I want to play with noisy toys my humans always tell me to keep it down, cause the neighbors are sleeping? I mean, why do these neighbors sleep when I want to play? Don’t they know that daytime is for sleep and every night you should play and party hard?!
First I was like : “Who cares, it’s just a toy, I’m too lazy right now.”
For Christmas I asked for a Pink Pony. WTF is this reindeer doing here? There, I spit on your reindeer! I want a pink pony and a white unicorn. Is it too much to ask for decent Christmas presents? God, humans, you’re acting like you don’t know your own cat! (Useful tip: if you sprinkle [...]
TheMitsi loves a good, strong string from time to time. Don’t know why she loves that red and white twine so much, but I sure won’t try to understand. She’s happy, looks funny and cute when she’s playing with it and this is all I care!
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...