Honey for cats is a controversial subject, as far as I’ve noticed. Some say honey is bad for cats (administered in large amounts it could lead to diabetes since cats cannot feel the sweet taste), others say that honey is safe for cats. TheMitsi’s vet recommended honey when she was sick. She had laryngitis when she was [...]
Archive | how to take care of a cat RSS feed for this section
Every cat person has this issue: how to get rid of that extra hair that is everywhere around the house during that shedding time of the year? I’ve read a few books about cats and cat care and also I’ve asked the vet. The truth is: you can’t get rid of ALL the cat hair. But [...]
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...