You may weep. You may feel the need to hug and kiss your cat after reading this wonderful poem about an old cat. Author: KC Sievert Bingamon This old cat I’m getting on in years, My coat is turning grey. My eyes have lost their luster, My hearing’s just okay. I spend my whole day [...]
Archive | Fun RSS feed for this section
I stalk people. I meow a lot. I surprise people by jumping on them. I snore and I play with noisy toys. I make a lot of noise. I sniff everything around the house and when you come home with a bag full of stuff you bought, I will sniff it and try to make [...]
December 1st represents the national holiday of Romania, the Great Union Day. It marks the unification of Transylvania and provinces of Banat, Basarabia and Bukovina with the Romanian Kingdom in 1918. The Romanian flag is blue, yellow and red. Blue represents the sky and the air, the most noble elements after fire. This symbolizes the good faith [...]
TheMitsi is a real fan of Sepultura (the brazilian band will sing in Oradea, Romania the following weekend at Rock Evolution!). Just look at how happy she was when we told her Sepultura will have a concert in our city this summer! I wonder what her reaction will be when I’ll tell her that Lady [...]
It’s spring time meaning there are plenty of moths and flies for a cat to catch! TheMitsi is almost always in hunting mode. She’s always lurking by the window, hoping to get a grip on one of those dozens of birds flying near our window. But she knows she’s not allowed to jump on the window screen [...]
The perfect plan in catching a red ribbon. Step one: notice the ribbon! Step two: ambush the ribbon! Step three: chew on it to take its superpowers! And that’s the proper way to defeat a red ribbon! No need to thank me, I already know I’m a brilliant cat! Love, TheMitsi!
Basically anywhere! TheMitsi loves to sleep on the furniture…
One day I was looking for the cat. I searched her bed, the bathroom and all the other rooms but I couldn’t find her. After about half an hour I gave up searching. She must be somewhere in the house, snoring, I said to myself. Maybe if I turn off the music I will hear [...]
Fragment from the diary of a cat: “Dear diary, Today I didn’t get to sleep 16 hours because I was too lazy staring at my humans. This was one of those days when the-she-slave takes her black box she calls a camera and starts moving around me, clicking on and on. I don’t understand why [...]
TheMitsi doesn’t like lasagna! I cooked a delicious meal and I gave some to the cat. She looked at me, sniffed the food that I gave her and then left shaking her paw. TheMitsi was not impressed with my lasagna! This means not all cats eat lasagna! (nope, I won’t admit that maybe my cooking [...]
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...