Stuffed with catnip. Great toy for my cat.
Archive | cat toys RSS feed for this section
Although it is a very hot summer in Romania, TheMitsi is still a very playful cat. She got new toys and she’s running around the house every morning and every evening like a cat athlete. Do you have something for me? What’s that? Pink and fluffy Looks interesting. Might give it a paw … Mine, [...]
“I want 2 horses”, she said, wiggling her tail impatiently. So we got her 3 fine and nice drawings of horses.
Yeah, she loves those dices. I used to throw two or 4 dices and watch my cat try to catch all those dices. It’s really fun, you should try it. After about 20 minutes my cat starts panting like a dog. It’s good exercise for days when felines are very active and won’t go to [...]
When a cat is bored it usually sleeps or becomes destructive! In order to prevent any damages done to your furniture, give the cat a toy. A straw, for example. TheMitsi likes to chew on plastic straws and then she plays hide&seek with it. Pencils or pens are also good toys, just make sure that the [...]
First I was like : “Who cares, it’s just a toy, I’m too lazy right now.”
TheMitsi is now the owner of the green bag. She loves it so much that whenever she enters the kitchen, she’s starting the #occupygreenbag trend! And after she finds her spot in the bag, she meows a few times so I would know where she is. Or perhaps she’s just asking me to take her [...]
TheMitsi loves a good, strong string from time to time. Don’t know why she loves that red and white twine so much, but I sure won’t try to understand. She’s happy, looks funny and cute when she’s playing with it and this is all I care!
If you’re not really a rich person and you cannot afford all those colorful toys you see in the pet store, don’t worry. Most cats are not that impressed with those toys either. Here’s how you can keep your cat happy and playful with a cartoon box. Whenever we buy something for us, we also [...]
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...