First: Do not dress up your cat in silly costumes! Especially if those costumes are making the cat uncomfortable. The Mitsi has no problem in wearing a scarf that’s loose around her neck, but she hates anything that is not allowing her to run around the house. She is a very active cat and she plays a [...]
Archive | cat safety RSS feed for this section
On 8th of March we celebrate Womens Day in Romania. We went to the theater and I got a gift, a rose. Took it home and allowed the cat to sniff it, to see what she’ll do to it. TheMitsi has never ever seen a rose before. So this was her first! After she sniffed it [...]
- iSleep therefore I’m a cat! November 4, 2011
- New cat toy: crochet kittyweed! March 20, 2013
- Bathing time! July 14, 2012
- Hot summer for cats August 3, 2012
- My little Russian friends September 13, 2012
- Cats and green onion May 18, 2013
- This old cat – poetry May 11, 2013
- How to be a happy cat? May 6, 2013
- Honey for cats May 2, 2013
- A cat’s gotta do, what a cat’s gotta do! April 8, 2013
- TheMitsi: Hi Jeanine. You can find the pattern here: http:/...
- jeanine perkins: Hello. Is this pattern available? I have lots of...
- How to get rid of cat hair during shedding time? - Cat Helper.com: [...] 5. Wash your cat! [...]...
- Wynajem: Lazy cats are very interesting...
- What is it with people and cat paws? | Cat Helper.com: [...] to prove I am right, here’s a photo of...